Thursday, July 22, 2010

Please wait, you are being redirected

As I was signing in to this blog a little window popped up telling me that it was redirecting me from the sign in site to my blog site. Redirecting? Hm.. this got me thinking about what has been happening in my life over the last few weeks (make that years).

For the last 2 years or so I have felt very much in limbo, feeling lost and confused about my place in the world. It has been a very hard, uphill battle to reach this place now where I am feeling somewhat secure and at peace. So what has happened to get me to this place? Well nothing of real significance except that I have begun the process of letting go of what and who I thought I was so that new possibilites and experiences are opened up to me.

The need for me to let go was really brought to my attention a few months ago but in typical Suzannah style, I ignored what God was showing me and tried desperately find the solution to my angst on my terms. How foolish I was. But through a number of external situations, and an almost countless number of internal confrontations, I have finally seen what God has been telling me all along ... You are mine, I love you and I will provide everything you need. I don't need to prove myself to God, He knew me before I was born. I don't need to prove myself to others because it is only God I need to worhsip. I simply need to lay it all at His feet and put my trust in Him.

So, I have now put the inner turmoil aside and am concentrating on living the life that God intended for me: rich, wonderful, adventurous and breathtaking.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Isn't that a light feeling when you come to that place!

    ReplyDelete