Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blue sky after the storm

I had one of those nights last night. Lots going on in my head and heart, feeling very vulnerable, lost and unsure about what the future holds. This morning I awoke with those same thoughts but with a different perspective on them. They're not resolved but, as the song lyrics say,

"I can see clearly now the rain has gone, I can see all obstacles in my way, gone are the dark clouds that had me blind, it's gonna be a bright, bright sun-shiny day"


As I said I don't have the answers for the dilemma that I've been wrestling with but at least I can see it for what it is now. A riddle that needs solving rather than a crushing weight.

And, it is going to be a bright, bright sun-shiny day!!


1 comment:

  1. You inspired me last time we met up sue, to also look at my life as it is and go more with the flow and work with what Ive got. Love you to bits xx

    ReplyDelete