Friday, March 12, 2010

Getting my domestic goddess on!!

Two activities of note today:

1. I made my first ever batch of fruit buns. This is something I have been wanting to do for a very long time, but I needed to get up the courage. Which I did, and I am very pleased with the result. They are a little heavy but it is my first time so I think I can be forgiven.

2. I am relearning to crochet. Again, this is something that I have been thinking of doing but just haven't got around to. Thank you Debbie for issuing the call out for willing participants for your secret project. It gave me the motivation to get going. So tonight I watched a couple of tutorials on YouTube, and wallah! My first crocheting effort in ... oh I don't know ... 12yrs. Not too shabby.



PS I did get my new running shoes. They are so cushy. Can't wait to get back into the training sessions. My shins are feeling a lot better but are still a bit tender.

1 comment:

  1. Great work Suz! Very proud -and the crocheting looks great!

    ReplyDelete