Monday, February 22, 2010

It's a wonderful life

This is my gorgeous family. My husband, Rob, is a wonderful man whom I love very much. We have been married for nearly 6 yrs (April 10th 2004). My beautiful daughter, Presley, is 14mths old and a real joy. I can't imagine my life without her.

Today was wonderful, one of those days that makes you sigh and be glad that this is your life. It started with a lazy morning (as most of our mornings begin), Presley joining Rob and I on our bed with her milk. She loves playing on our bed and I am glad that she is able to do it every morning. After reluctantly getting up, Pres was fed breakfast, dressed and we headed out for a walk. It was so nice to out in the sunshine, and lovely to get out as a family. After getting home we slipped into our usual routine. This involves playing with Presley, changing her nappy, feeding her, playing with her, getting down on the rug to play Shape-O (currently her favourite activity), feeding, nappy change, bed.

There was nothing spectacular or unusual that happened today but I felt contented with my lot. And that is why I had a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment