Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday

What happened to make today so special? Well, nothing spectacular but the fact that I was at home with Pres. It's amazing how those couple of days away from her has made me appreciate the time I have with her. I didn't even get out of sorts changing her dirty nappies!

This morning Pres & I went to the grand opening of Beautiful You salon. A friend of mine has just opened up her own shop (having worked from home for a few years). It was great to see how excited she was. The week just gone was her opening week and she said it went really well, full appointments and plenty of walk ins. All I can say is, go Toni. What a fabulous opportunity and I know she'll do well.

It takes courage to step up and turn your dreams into reality.

www.beautifulu.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment