Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hump Day

Ok, Day 2 of my challenge. And today's Top 5 theme is (drum roll please), Favourite Chocolatey Treats:

1) Arnott's Chocolate Monte's
I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE these. One is just never enough. They are rich enough to be delicious but not rich enough to stop at just one, or two, even three ... maybe I shouldn't admit how many I've eaten in a sitting! They are just delish

2) Gloria Jean's Creamy Hot Cocoa
Smooth, very smooth. Slides down just right. And here's a fun fact for you: everytime I hear Michael Buble I just get the urge to drink one of these. He is very smooth too. Mmmm....

3) Mum's Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding
Every mouthful is a hug from Mum. Delicious and comforting. One of my all time favourite desserts. In fact, it was my dessert of choice for my 18th birthday dinner. My mouth is watering just thinking about it's gooey, chocolately deliciousness

4) Authentic Italian Chocolate Gelati
Got hooked when we were in Italy. A staple for morning tea and afternoon tea. Just the right thing to cool down on a hot Italian summer's day

5) Ginger Caramel Tarts
Oh boy, almost too moorish to describe. The tang of the ginger, the creamy caramel filling and delicious chocolate topping. I would have to say they're almost better than ...

well you fill in the rest!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment